Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322
Lyrics Quiz - Page 2

80s Forum: Lyrics Quiz
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lyrics Quiz

Re: Lyrics Quiz

3. Cars

14. Arthur's Theme

27. Milli Vanilli
    Do I want to be STALKED?
    kicking buttplugz butt.
    Watching Oompa Loompa's fly

Recker is offline Reminiscing about the 80s... xchange

Well done!
    Only 6 more to go. I may add some clues or lines later if no one can get them.

9. Someone's faster on the draw. No matter where you hide I'm comin' after you
    10. Like a wild bird of prey, like a thief in the night. You can take what you want, and you don't think twice
    11. You know it's always cold at night. It's always lonely 'til the dawn. You know it's not what we put on. Knowing she's there, I'll carry on
    13. I am older now. I have more than what I wanted but I wish that I had started long before I did
    22. I only knew you for a while, I never saw your smile. Till it was time to go, Time to go away
    23. I don't understand the way you think, saying that she's yours not mine

SOLVED:
    1. He’s an old Ex-con that’s been away, now he’s back, no one safe Stool Pigeon – Kid Creole & the Coconuts Tempest Frost
    2. Hey little sister, Who’s your superman? White Wedding – Billy Idol Diofan
    3. Why dont you flash that smile…. Like you used to do? Why don’t you stay for a while… Uh well it’s up to you You are the Girl – The Cars Frothy Latte
    4. Oh, I must've been a dreamer. And I must've been someone else Oh Sherry – Steve Perry BrandyBlue
    5. You can sit around and wait for the phone to ring. Waiting for someone to tell you everything End of the Line – Travelling Willburries Not a PC Thug
    6. Fill my heart with gladness, take away all my sadness, Ease my troubles, that's what you do. Have I told you lately – Van Morrison also Rod Stewart Chooch
    7. Debonair lullabies in melodies revealed. In deep despair on lonely nights he knows just how you feel When Smokey Sings - ABC Chasey
    8. It's not the things you do that tease and wound me bad. But it's the way you do the things you do to me Tide is High - Blondie Frothy Latte
    12. The winter days they last forever and the weekends went by so quick. Went ridin' around this little country town Cherry Bomb – John Cougar Malencamp Diofan
    14. Deep in his heart, he's just, he's just a boy. Living his life one day at a time Arthur’s Theme – Christopher Cross Frothy Latte
    15. Words are few I have spoken. I could waste a thousand years Do you Really want to hurt me – Culture Club - PG
    16. Some people call it a one night stand but we can call it paradise Save A Prayer – Duran Duran - Chooch
    17. Maybe I'm an open book because I know you're mine. But you won't need to read between the lines For your eyes only – Sheena Easten Diofan
    18. Doctor, i've got this feelin' deep inside of me, deep inside of me. I just can't control my feet when i hear the beat, when i hear the beat Dr Beat – Miami Sound Machine Chasey
    19. Looking out for love in the night so still. Oh I'll build you a kingdom In that house on the hill Big Love – Fleetwood Mac Tempest Frost
    20. Locked in a modern world dreams are made of a different stuff. I believe love will always be the same. Ways and means are the parts subject to change Method of Modern Love – Hall & Oates Chasey
    21. Cant you see her standing there. See how she looks, see how she cares Heart & Soul - Huey Lewis & the News - Top Cat
    24. Searched so far. Searched so long. To find someone. Someone to count on. Now I feel I've got it right here Joanna – Kool & the Gang Tempest Frost
    25. Stray cat is crying so stray cat sings back All through the Night - Cyndi Lauper Top Cat
    26. Music can be such a revelation, Dancing around you feel the sweet sensation Get into the Groove - Madonna Chooch
    27. You kept me hangin' on your lovers cross awhile. You put your spell on me. Took my breath away. Girl I’m gonna miss you – Milli Vanilli Frothy Latte
    28. You always wanted a lover. I only wanted a job. I've always worked for my living
    How am I gonna get through? What have I done to deserve this? – Pet Shop Boys Frothy Latte
    29. How can you just leave me standing? When Doves Cry – Prince - Christine
    30. You made 'em laugh -- you made 'em cry. You made us feel like we could fly.
    Radio Gaga - Queen Chooch

#23 - The Girl is Mine by Michael Jackson w/Paul McCartney

#9. Bob Seger – Shakedown

#10. Laura Branigan – The Lucky One

#22. Human League – Together In Electric Dreams

You can thank my girlfriend for getting #9. I hope that's not against the
    "Kiss me, I’m Canadian."
    Officially Stalking TX Sweet!
    Here kitty kitty, want some milk?
    Computer guru to 80’s Queen.
    Top Cat's Dream Man
    Chained Jenny C.to the bedpost.
    Victim of Dio’s secret “Zombie Project”

You can have it if you want it... but you gotta beg me for it first.

Recker is offline Reminiscing about the 80s... xchange

Correct guys! Only 11 and 13 to go.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information