Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
After reading how Sal and Diofan never heard of Kamelot...

80s Forum: After reading how Sal and Diofan never heard of Kamelot...

After reading how Sal and Diofan never heard of Kamelot...

Ol' Uncle Pagan will give you all a bunch of other bands you've probably never heard of. Check 'em out.

Firewind

EdGuy

Rhapsody

Luca Turilli

Adagio

If you like Judas Priest you'll love these guys...Primal Fear

And of course anyone who's played Guitar Hero knows of Dragonforce.

That'll do for starters. Anyone want more lemme know.

Re: After reading how Sal and Diofan never heard of Kamelot...

Pagan, I think you misunderstood what I said in the Kamelot thread. I didn't mean I JUST heard of Kamelot, I meant I heard about them for the first time when you brought them up on the xchange...about 4 years ago! I can see though how it can be read I first heard of them on that thread. bad grammer on my part I guess anyway....

I've heard Primal Fear...Awesome band!

Adagio = Friggin Kick ass!!!

Luca Turilli = Kinda a "Storytelling" Feel to the lyrics, like Iron Maiden lyrics tell a story. Really cool! I Like songs like this...You can do some headbanging, and get a story at the same time. Interesting use of a violin in the song. I respect that. Bring classical instruments to metal. Symphony X And Kamelot do that, which is why I like it.

Rhapsody = I've also heard of Rhapsody, I like them too...like Luca Turilli, You can do some headbanging, and get a story at the same time.

EdGuy & Firewind = EdGuy, and Primal Fear have that 80s metal sound, these guys rock! Firewind has the added bonus of a female vocalist, Something noticeably absent from a lot of metal lately. Besides appearance, women bring a "Sensuality" in their vocals as well. Something any red-blooded guy can appreciate.

Nowadays who hasn't heard Dragonforce? As Pagan pointed out...if you've played guitar hero, you've heard Dragonforce. Still, a video game doesn't take away from this band...they kick ass!!

Bet you never heard of these guys:

Vigilance

(Poor quality vid I know, they sound way better)

Drop Six

(Of course they are all from Seattle so probably not)
    Last edited by Diofan; 5-15-08 at 11:30 AM.

Keeper of the *New* 80sxchange Family Album
    My Facebook Profile
    Webmaster: DJ Daffy's Hott 80s website
    Host/DJ: Renegade Retro's Friday Night Flight something for everyone to enjoy!

Yea bro...since they're both local Seattle bands, kind of hard for me to have heard of them!

And I know you didn't just hear about Kamelot in the last thread. What I meant is that I hipped you to them like I did Sal...just a few years earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Pagan View Post
    And I know you didn't just hear about Kamelot in the last thread. What I meant is that I hipped you to them like I did Sal...just a few years earlier.
    Ah Okay...Gotchya Now!

Keeper of the *New* 80sxchange Family Album
    My Facebook Profile
    Webmaster: DJ Daffy's Hott 80s website
    Host/DJ: Renegade Retro's Friday Night Flight something for everyone to enjoy!

Thread Information