Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Photos of Pets Thread - Page 2

80s Forum: Photos of Pets Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Photos of Pets Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TopCat View Post
    TOTALLY!!!! At times I swear someone is hurt upstairs when Winnie does her cry. One night a week ago she was walking around the house doing that mrrrrrrooooww.... all because she was bored. Sorry Winnie but at 2am, I am asleep. And gawd forbid I am outside and she can see me. The loud long cries never end until I come back in.
    Typical Siamese! I've had people on the phone ask me if there was a baby crying. No, just my cat! Mrrrrrrooooow!
    ~*uuɐloɹɐɔ~*
    Stalked by the fantabulos Prefab Sprouter
    Partners in Crime with Annette
    Proud member of the metal chick posse
    Member of the Xchange Badgirl club!
    Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for - in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it.
    ~ Ellen Goodman

Trekkin By Harket..

Boston Bruins

I have a cat, too. She's currently in South Carolina with my sister, who is supposed to bring her up when she comes in a few weeks time. Here's Jasmine, playing in my sister's garage:

Thank You for Being a Friend: A Golden Girls Trivia Book
    The Totally Awesome 80s TV Trivia Book!

Official Stalker of the Amazing & Wonderful jen*!!!
    Openly Stalking Torchwood Fan!!!
    Thrilled to Have Our Beloved Xchange Back Again!

Quote Originally Posted by Torchwood Fan View Post
    I have to agree with TC. I was reading Brian's story about Jenny and it made me cry.
    I did a tribute video for Jenny back a week after she died. hardest Video I Made to date. Not Hard as far as making it, but compiling it. But I never uploaded it to Youtube....Until Now!!!! This Video, I think, pretty accurately depicts how patient she was. The very last picture of her in the video was the last one we took of her...a mere 3 days before she died.

Keeper of the *New* 80sxchange Family Album
    My Facebook Profile
    Webmaster: DJ Daffy's Hott 80s website
    Host/DJ: Renegade Retro's Friday Night Flight something for everyone to enjoy!

Great video Dio! Such a great dog!

I now know why Mitties hates me after 14 years. I was minding my own business watching tv when she came in. I said hi Mitties! She started walking towards me to get patted and BAM! Jezebel cold clocked her against the face with her paw! It's Jezebel! Little brat! Spoiled I tell ya! Poor Mitties
    ~*uuɐloɹɐɔ~*
    Stalked by the fantabulos Prefab Sprouter
    Partners in Crime with Annette
    Proud member of the metal chick posse
    Member of the Xchange Badgirl club!
    Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for - in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it.
    ~ Ellen Goodman

Trekkin By Harket..

Boston Bruins

Dio, love the video! It made me cry but happy knowing Jenny had an awesome home.

On a less sad note..

Pets are the hardest to take pics of. Most of the ones I have to delete are of their butts. Seems as soon as you go click, they turn around.

Caligula's bestest friend.
    Hey Triv, you can dance..for inspiration..
    Stalkee of chasey.
    One of DJ's favorites
    Secretly admiring Retrobaby....shhh
    Mischief brewer with TX

MY SPACE
    Facebook

~Fight over the clouds, over earth, over canyon
    They fight for our love, for our blood, over heaven,
    Fight over love, over sun,
    over nothing, they fight till they die,
    and for what? For their lives ending.~

Quote Originally Posted by TopCat View Post
    On a less sad note..

Pets are the hardest to take pics of. Most of the ones I have to delete are of their butts. Seems as soon as you go click, they turn around.
    Yeah I know what you mean. Trying to get a good face shot of Miss Kitty is almost impossible!!!

Keeper of the *New* 80sxchange Family Album
    My Facebook Profile
    Webmaster: DJ Daffy's Hott 80s website
    Host/DJ: Renegade Retro's Friday Night Flight something for everyone to enjoy!

It's definitely hard trying to take a picture of a rambunctious animal. Lulubelle won't sit still for a mili-second for me to get a good photograph of her!

This is Fidget:

This cat is a stray that has hung around our house for the last few months. We are taking him to the vet soon and he will officially become our other cat. His name is Buddy at the moment, but we are thinking about changing his name:

Ah, such beautiful kitties, Stacy!

awe, glad to see some pet lovers here, i don't really have any pictures of mine, i should take some, i work in animal control been there 10yrs so obviously i have "some" pets. i'm currently fostering three cats for two rescue groups, i have four of my own i adopted one of my fosters, i have a pitbull and a blue and gold macaw, and guess what??? all the cats hate each other. LOVELY! haha. they've learned to tolerate each other though, sometimes its a mad house here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information