Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
This weekend at the recoding studio...

80s Forum: This weekend at the recoding studio...

This weekend at the recoding studio...

Just wanted to share...

These are from Millbrook Sound Studios, working on the final song for our new album.

Me and my guitarist Gregg hard at work. Hey, it's a dirty job but someone has to do it!

Just a little goofing off, and no...Gregg doesn't have a buzz cut!:

With my singer Dean between takes:

Laying down the bottom end:

Taz behind his kit:

Getting ready to pack up after two 12 hour days...completely exhausted and SICK of hearing that song! LMAO!

All in all COMPLETELY pleased with how things are turning out. Hoping to have the album drop sometime near the end of the summer.

Re: This weekend at the recoding studio...

Quote Originally Posted by Pagan View Post
    Getting ready to pack up after two 12 hour days...completely exhausted and SICK of hearing that song! LMAO!
    LMAO! ha ha ha! this has to be THE truest statement of all time when it comes to the studio! you don't know what time it is, you don't know if it's night or day outside, you want to kill your guitarist, you have fits of laughter for unexplained reasons, you fall asleep when your drummer is doing his takes only to wake up with black marker moustache on your face, go home completely exhausted, I could go on and on here.
    It's simultaneously the best and worst time of your life LOL!!

Great photos Bassbro!!!!

Re: This weekend at the recoding studio...

Thanks brotha....I knew you'd comment on them sooner or later.

Thread Information