Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Evil Little Girl

80s Forum: Evil Little Girl

Evil Little Girl

Anybody remember the name of or the television special about the little girl with no conscience? I think she had Reactive Attachment Disorder.

She was really cute, but did things like try to kill her family or stab her little brother with straight pins.

Trying to see if there are clips or anything out there, because I remember how chilling it was to watch. I had never heard of anything like that before then.

Re: Evil Little Girl

Could you be talking about The Bad Seed, about a precocious little girl in pig tails who is actually a sociopathic killer? The original movie was made in 1956 and is considered a classic, but there was a made-for-TV version released in 1985 starring Lynn Redgrave and David Carradine. Here is some information over at imdb.com:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088766/
    Thank You for Being a Friend: A Golden Girls Trivia Book
    The Totally Awesome 80s TV Trivia Book!

Official Stalker of the Amazing & Wonderful jen*!!!
    Openly Stalking Torchwood Fan!!!
    Thrilled to Have Our Beloved Xchange Back Again!

No, this was actually a one on one taped interview with the little girl by one of the major news networks. Unfortunately I just can't remember any names - the series name, the girl's name, the reporters name, etc. I believe this actually aired sometime between '88 and '91.

Only Evil little girl I can think of is Mary Bell.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/n...l/index_1.html
    ~*uuɐloɹɐɔ~*
    Stalked by the fantabulos Prefab Sprouter
    Partners in Crime with Annette
    Proud member of the metal chick posse
    Member of the Xchange Badgirl club!
    Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for - in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it.
    ~ Ellen Goodman

Trekkin By Harket..

Boston Bruins

Thread Information