For the Aussies on the board, has anyone caught this tour around Australia? I saw them at the Ferntree gully hotel last night and they both rocked. I arrived about 6 songs into the Choirboys set, unfortunately i missed "Struggle town" and i didn't hear them play "Rendzevous". I did hear "Boys will be boys" and of course "Run to paradise". Not taking anything away from the Choirboys, but Noiseworks were on fire. Jon and the boys (re-formed, i think) were on fire. Jon has a voice that would give Jimmy Barnes a run for his money. The great thing was that he was really pumped. You could tell that he was really into the show. Surprisingly they didn't play "In my youth", but did play a number of songs from the self titled album, and from Touch. "Take me back", did exactly that to the first time when i heard that song. The lighting was very 80's inspired, top gig. If anyone from Australia saw this, then please post. If you don't know these bands and are into Aussie 80's rock check out Noiseworks- Noiseworks (1987, i think) and Choirboys- Big bad noise. Also on tour at the moment are Doc Neeson's Angels and Hoodoo Gurus
check The Angels- Howling, and Hoodoo Gurus- Mars needs guitars, ahh the memories...