Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322
The GRANDMIX of 1983

80s Forum: The GRANDMIX of 1983

The GRANDMIX of 1983

HTTP://BRINGINGBACKTHEMASTERMIX10.notlong.com

SUPP, GRANDMIXER HEADS!! If you are reading this then "ITS THAT TIME ONCE AGAIN BOYS AND GIRLS,
    ITS BRINGING BACK THE MASTERMIX TIME" The crowd goes WILD!!! The is VOLUME 10 of the NEVERENDING SERIES
    SO heres how this edition goes:

Well I had SOOoooo muxh fun with my GRANDMIX of 2007, and most of you gave it rave reveiws' that I decided to do one for each
    year and going back to 77 or 79. And since i have no TIME LIMIT for these I have adopted a GO TILL YOU BLOW POLICY,
    which let my 1983 GRANDMIX run time at about 5 hours. More than enough to get on all the 400-500 tunez from 1983 that
    I have sitting around

So with that I leave you till next time and be sure to write if you have any questions or comments at:
    EDITCRAZY@hotmail.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BRINGING BACK THE MASTERMIX VOLUME 10: THE 1983 GRANDMIX
    contains:

1. 5 Hrs of ALL the HIP-HOP, Electro, Funk, DJ Scratch, and MTV/NIGHT TRACKS POP MUSIC
    Over 400 1983 TUNES IN THE GRANDMIXXXXXXXXX!!!

2. CLUB CLASSIC MASTERMIX # 1 fearturing all the high BPM Freestyle. Electro. Techno, HIP HOP, DJ Cut Up TUNEZ from the 80z

The GRANDMIX of 1983

Yes I was watching that film as well with my family, great film great music,great action and the sad bit when then lassie goes over the cliff rather than live with the Indians

Thread Information