Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Site not formatting right...

80s Forum: Site not formatting right...
    I am at 800x600 and sometimes while viewing a thread the site GOES MAXIMUM WIDTH,it used to always auto adjust to browser settings.....

Could you please check into this Sal??

Im using MyIE2 (IE6)

This thread goes MAX WIDTH (Usually only on page 1): http://80sxchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50335

Used to always work right... Its such a pain to scroll to the right to see the whole thread....

It is NOT THE ADS because if i block them,almost every thread goes max width.. (The ads arent whats causing this)

This thread here formats correctly,im not sure if something is breaking the border in alot of threads and the site is failing to compensate or what...

Thank you buddy
    Last edited by Dude111; 4-21-09 at 08:13 PM.

Re: Site not formatting right...

It's your computer Dude, works fine for me. Chooch also uses Low-Res and it works fine for her.

Could also be caused by all the images in Jasper's Signature.

Keeper of the *New* 80sxchange Family Album
    My Facebook Profile
    Webmaster: DJ Daffy's Hott 80s website
    Host/DJ: Renegade Retro's Friday Night Flight something for everyone to enjoy!

Why does it only do it here then Dio??

Used to be fine.......

Ah well......

Re: Site not formatting right...

I have no clue Why Dude, But I do know it works fine on my end, and if I look over my shoulder at Chooch's Computer, it works fine on hers as well. That tells me that the xchange server is fine and your computer is not rendering properly. First thing I suggest is get rid of MyIE2 as it relies on the P.O.S. Internet Explorer Rendering Engine (in other words, a Clone of Internet Explorer with just a few additional things). Get Firefox or Opera, they do a way better job in rendering.

Secondly, check your Display properties. Something's not right with them.

Keeper of the *New* 80sxchange Family Album
    My Facebook Profile
    Webmaster: DJ Daffy's Hott 80s website
    Host/DJ: Renegade Retro's Friday Night Flight something for everyone to enjoy!

Thread Information