Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Does anyone have 80's TV Theme songs?

80s Forum: Does anyone have 80's TV Theme songs?

Does anyone have 80's TV Theme songs?

I have a decent sized collection of TV themes from the 80's, but one that has proved elusive is the theme song to the NBC series "Double Trouble" which I believe ran for two seasons in the U.S. from 1985-86. It starred the Segal twins and season two had them travel to New York to pursue education and careers. The theme song is great- vintage 80's with guitars and synths- but I've never been able to download a decent copy. Anyone possibly have the theme? Thanks for any help.... Eric

djdaffy1227 is offline available on LP, CD and Cassette

Re: Does anyone have 80's TV Theme songs?

I have tons of 80's TV themes but I don't have that one. Sorry I can't help.
    EDIT:

I can rip an mp3 from this clip if you are interested in it.

you're dispicable!
    Did you get that thing I sent ya?
    I'm not who I was.
    founding father of the ove club

Daffy- Thanks for the response. I didn't realize the theme song was on youtube. Thanks for the mp3offer, but I can rip it myself from youtube. I wish it was a little better quality, but a TV recording is going to have to suffice for the time being. Wish this series would be released on DVD or available for download! I voted for it on tvshowsondvd.com, but it is only around 350th place in the rankings for shows that are unreleased on DVD!! Thanks again for your help...

Update on 80's TV theme songs: I found a website called www.televisiontunes.com that has over 13,000 themes and intros to TV shows. They have just about any TV theme song you can think of- including "Double Trouble." The best part is the songs are available for free download and can easily be placed in your music folder and iPod.

The only disappointment is some of the themes aren't the greatest quality audio (i.e. recorded from TV) but it is the best we can do for the moment until some of the shows get the remastered DVD treatment. I was also disappointed to find that the theme for 1984's "We Got It Made" (starring Teri Copley as the voluptous maid) was listed, but it wasn't the correct theme! Still a very cool website and wanted to get everyone a heads up.

Probably just talking to myself here- but just in case anyone cares who reads this in the months (or years) ahead... I talked to the site admin at televisiontunes about the We Got It Made theme song and he tracked down the correct one and put it on the website. Very cool hearing that theme- I hadn't heard it since the show was on the air in 83/84. Very cool website with lots of great and rare 80's TV themes.

djdaffy1227 is offline available on LP, CD and Cassette

You're not talking to yourself. That site is awesome!

you're dispicable!
    Did you get that thing I sent ya?
    I'm not who I was.
    founding father of the ove club

Quote Originally Posted by 80's Eric
    Probably just talking to myself here
    Definetly not!!

Thanx for the site!

Thread Information