Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322
very hard question! Any takers?

80s Forum: very hard question! Any takers?

Wink very hard question! Any takers?

Hi! I stumbled across this site and was impressed by the knowledge of old 80's country music out there! Maybe someone can help! I don't remember any of the song, so this might be tricky! I have been trying to remember the song that went with a country music video way back in the early days of CMT. The video was one of the classic "movie" type videos (aka: it was long and had a great story) This video was set during winter in a cabin in the mountains. The man singing was reminiscing old newspaper clippings of his loved one who was a skiier. There were flashbacks of him and her in this cabin. I remember as a kid thinking this video was so awesome, and the song so sad but beautiful, but I can no longer remember even a SMIDGE of the song! Does anyone out there have any clue what I might be talking about? Thanks!!

Welcome my friend!

Your right that IS A HARD QUESTION

I did some searching but didnt find anything

I hope someone can provide you with the answer

Re: very hard question! Any takers?

Thanks! I figured it would be a long shot!

Re: very hard question! Any takers?

Hey just saw this and was gonna get some more info. Do you remember exactly how old you were? (estimate) Back in the early days of CMT, lots of "one hit wonders and almost anybody could get a video aired. And lots of songs were just hits on CMT and not on the radio. I'll join in on this search...

Thread Information