Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322
Anyone remember...

80s Forum: Anyone remember...

Anyone remember...

I come to you (the experts) seeking some info.

I've recently been thinking of an old game I used to play in my local arcade (spent a lot of money on it) and I can't remember the name of it. The side of the box (housing the game) had "F/X" written on it but I don't think that was the name of the game.

The game was a platform/side scrolling shooter. You started by running along a planet in robot (maybe human form) and killing stuff while trying to get to the end. Once you made it to the end of the planet surface level it became a side scrolling shooter up in space while you made your way to the next planet. Repeat.

There were different planets (jungle/lava/desert) and I remember in the jungle planet there was a big dinosaur thing used to come out of a lake and you had to kill it.

I used to love this game and can't find it anywhere online.

I hope someone can remember the name of it and let me know.

Thanks.

Anyone remember

Onblivion is shorter than it seems. I remember spending tons of time exploring, then thinking, Man, I should finish the story... then 3-4 hours of gameplay later it was over. >_<

Thread Information