Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322
Winger-Karma (A Surprising Masterpiece)

80s Forum: Winger-Karma (A Surprising Masterpiece)

Winger-Karma (A Surprising Masterpiece)

I must admit I was not a big fan of Winger's first two albums other than a couple of songs. However, I always thought it was a shame that Beavis and Butthead singled this band out because the guys in Winger can actually play. There were a ton of bands such as Nelson and others far more deserving.

That being said, Winger's third album "Pull" was much heavier and a terrific listen in my opinion. I have only heard a couple of tracks off of their fourth album but I liked the little bit I have heard. Several months ago, Winger put out their fifth album called "Karma." I found the CD on sale and figured I would take a chance. To my surprise, this thing rocks. It is almost as good as the "Pull" album and even if you were not a fan back in the day, you may want to consider this one.
    Hard rock and metal forever.

Re: Winger-Karma (A Surprising Masterpiece)

I'll give it a listen, but it'll have to be the next coming of "Operation: Mindcrime" to make me forget "Seventeen".

Thread Information