Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322
Looking for song title and/or artist

80s Forum: Looking for song title and/or artist

Thumbs up Looking for song title and/or artist

I think this is a song from the 80's...I have it as a soundtrack behind an old football video....so I wrote down some of the lyrics

" Look what they did to him, they changed his name with a painted grin, just a boy trapped in a man's body. Well he was groomed so carefully, with a manufactured mystery..."

chorus

"and the walls came down, and it all caved in, and the bottom dropped right out"

second chorus

"cause it all comes back, and it all goes round and the walls they all came down"

"i love it when it all crashes down, I love to watch and listen to the sound, the sound of armageddon, the sound of a bitter end"

Re: Looking for song title and/or artist

Quote Originally Posted by jerschwartz View Post
    I think this is a song from the 80's...I have it as a soundtrack behind an old football video....so I wrote down some of the lyrics

" Look what they did to him, they changed his name with a painted grin, just a boy trapped in a man's body. Well he was groomed so carefully, with a manufactured mystery..."

chorus

"and the walls came down, and it all caved in, and the bottom dropped right out"

second chorus

"cause it all comes back, and it all goes round and the walls they all came down"

"i love it when it all crashes down, I love to watch and listen to the sound, the sound of armageddon, the sound of a bitter end"
    Glen Burtnick - Walls Came Down {1987}

Album: Heroes & Zeros

Dan

Thread Information