Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Desperately seeking Chartbusting 80s Vol 1 DVD

80s Forum: Desperately seeking Chartbusting 80s Vol 1 DVD

Desperately seeking Chartbusting 80s Vol 1 DVD

Hello all,

There was a TV series here in Australia a few years ago called Chartbusting 80s on C31 community TV. They produced 5 Volumes of 80s video clips DVDs. I have managed to find volumes 2 to 5 but have had no luck with Volume 1 - arguably the best one. I am having an 80s themed party (what else?) for my 40th birthday next month & I am desperately trying to find that elusive first volume.

If anybody out there has a copy they are interested in selling I would love to hear from you.

Peace, love & keep rocking the 80s!

Lee
    stukintha80s

Re: Desperately seeking Chartbusting 80s Vol 1 DVD

I know where you can get Volume 1. It's a 2-disc DVD set. The link is below. I hope this helps.

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/780732
    Hurricane

Re: Desperately seeking Chartbusting 80s Vol 1 DVD

Hey,

Thanks for trying to help! I already found that page but if you look closely you'll see that it says "Not Approved Product" or something like that and there is now way of adding it to your cart on the web site. I think this is an old page from whent he DVD was available. It been deleted from the suppliers catalogue for a few years now & retailers can not get it anymore. I even contacted the the producers but they couldn't help.

Anyway i should close this thread as I managed to get hold of a good 2nd hand copy on ebay at a bargain price

Too late for the party but at least I have the whole set now!

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by stukintha80s View Post
    Hey, Thanks for trying to help! I already found that page but if you look closely you'll see that it says "Not Approved Product" or something like that and there is now way of adding it to your cart on the web site. I think this is an old page from whent he DVD was available. It been deleted from the suppliers catalogue for a few years now & retailers can not get it anymore. I even contacted the the producers but they couldn't help. Anyway i should close this thread as I managed to get hold of a good 2nd hand copy on ebay at a bargain price Too late for the party but at least I have the whole set now! Thanks again.
    Công ty TNHH SX – TM Hùng Phát chuyên cung cấp bơm nước hỏa tiễn k*nh chúc bạn buôn may bán đắt !

Công ty TNHH SX – TM Hùng Phát
    Hotline: 0938 344 566
    Web site may bom nuoc dien chim : hupa.com.vn
    Địa chỉ : Lô J19 đường số 6 khu công nghiệp Hải Sơn xã Đức Hòa huyện Đức Hòa Long An

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty.seoer View Post
    Công ty TNHH SX – TM Hùng Phát chuyên cung cấp bơm nước hỏa tiễn k�*nh chúc bạn buôn may bán đắt !
    Công ty TNHH SX – TM Hùng Phát Hotline: 0938 344 566 Web site may bom nuoc dien chim : hupa.com.vn Địa chỉ : Lô J19 đường số 6 khu công nghiệp Hải Sơn xã Đức Hòa huyện Đức Hòa Long An
    Công ty TNHH SX – TM Hùng Phát chuyên cung cấp Máy bơm nước trục ngang k*nh chúc bạn buôn may bán đắt !

Công ty TNHH SX – TM Hùng Phát
    Hotline: 0938 344 566
    Web site may bom nuoc hoa tien : hupa.com.vn
    Địa chỉ : Lô J19 đường số 6 khu công nghiệp Hải Sơn xã Đức Hòa huyện Đức Hòa Long An

Thread Information