Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Dealing With Mental Illness

80s Forum: Dealing With Mental Illness

Cool Dealing With Mental Illness

As some of you know, I've been fighting with anxiety & depression for a few years. I'm not ashamed to talk about it, because it's nothing to be ashamed about, IMHO. I've been to mental institutions to try to get the right medication and help. I think, right now, I'm on the right meds. I take Klonopin, Cymbalta and Ambien. I also see a couselor and psychiatrist.
    Moving from Buffalo to Wellsville helped me 100%. I do still have my bad days, but it's gone down. I used to go to the ER with different medical issues and all turned out to be nothing. I'm so thankful for the friends and family I have. And I am glad I'm back here, because the people here are great and supportive people.
    Molly

My Twitter
    My FriendFeed
    My Facebook
    Cyber Sis of Diofan and Chooch
    NOT So Secretly Stalking 80sTrivia
    Goth Music Fan
    Torchwood Fanatic
    THAT MODERN ROCK SHOW W/GHOSTY

Re: Dealing With Mental Illness

I have had many patients who are on Ambien and after awhile it effects their sleep patterns, and they start getting really bad dreams, then start sleep walking and their families catch them doing crazy things... Please becareful with that medication. Another Medication that will work well , if you haven't already tried it, and it has less side effects is Trazadone.
    I hope all goes well Molly

Thread Information