Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322
Would you have a listen to my new 80s Movie podcast?

80s Forum: Would you have a listen to my new 80s Movie podcast?

Would you have a listen to my new 80s Movie podcast?

Hello there,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I've recently started a hopefully regular podcast focusing purely on 80s movies titled Every Eighties Movie Ever Made. Would you be kind enough to have a listen and see what you think?

I'm trying to watch, well, you can probably guess, and so far five episodes are up out of a possible 1000+. Will I make it all the way? Probably not, but at least if I have some listeners there's some incentive for me to keep truckin' along. I'd really appreciate some feedback - I'm trying to keep it fun and light but share some nuggets of info which people may not know - what else were people involved in, where are they now, has it been remade etc etc.

Quite chuffed with my latest episode - Commando - and hope you think it's decent too. I've so far also covered Stripes, Youngblood, Baby Boom and Secret Admirer.

Click here to link to iTunes page.

Thanks in advance, and let me know what you think. Any feedback would be appreciated - things to add, things to take out/cut down, sound levels/quality, ANYTHING.

Ben

Re: Would you have a listen to my new 80s Movie podcast?

Are you still working on the podcast? I don't use iTunes, so is there another place I can looking into it? I think a podcast based on the 80s would be a lot of fun. Sorry I didn't see this until now.

Thread Information