Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
The Smyths (The Smiths tribute act)

80s Forum: The Smyths (The Smiths tribute act)

The Smyths (The Smiths tribute act)

Hey,

As a lover of 80s music I'm guessing everyone here must love The Smiths fans too? I have to admit I'm not really into tribute bands but I caught one called 'The Smyths' last week in London and they were absolutely amazing. Believe it or not, the one and only Rick Astley was even in the audience singing away!

But anyway, just seen they're playing in London again on 31st May at 229 Club near Great Portland Street. [www.229thevenue.com]

Its followed by a Feeling Gloomy club, who always play loads of Smiths, Pet Shop Boys and cool 80s stuff too! Just thought I'd put it out there as I struggle to find good nights to go to so thought I'd share it with like minded people!

Re: The Smyths (The Smiths tribute act)

Đ*I LÝ THUẾ ATCS CUNG CẤP:PHẦN MỀM KẾ TOÁN MISA SME 2019CHỮ KÝ SỐ NEW-CAHÓA Đ*N ĐIỆN TỬ EASY-ENVOICE(Bản quyền ch*nh thức, có hóa đơn GTGT)Hỗ trợ c*i đặtHướng dẫn đ*o tạo s* dụng phần mềmHướng dẫn kê khai thuế, lên BCTC, quyết toán TNDN, TNCN năm

Thread Information