Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322
What are these movies?

80s Forum: What are these movies?

What are these movies?

Wow... I haven't posted here since 2004! Good to be back!

So... On to business. 1st movie: The only scene I distinctly remember, is our hero and heroine have been captured. They are forced to run some kind of gauntlet. They both are wearing spandex type body suits. They come to a pit, and the woman has a super long belt wrapped all around her outfit. She unwinds it, and they use it to swing to safety. Now, it's been a lot of years, and I may have some things wrong. Maybe it was a tv show, from the 70's! But I remember seeing it in the early to mid eighties.

2nd movie: I have even less to go on with this one! I just recall what I believe is the final scene. Two women cops, or detectives, or something. One has been captured, and is held in a box of sorts (fishing cooler?) at the back of a boat. The other is chasing the bad guys boat in another boat. I remember this is happening to a song, possibly "I need a hero." At least I always have Bonnie Tyler in my head when I revisit this scene. "Total Eclipse of the Heart" maybe... Also, I suppose this one could have been a tv show, but I don't really think so.

Thanks for any help!

Recker is offline Reminiscing about the 80s... xchange

Re: What are these movies?

The second one - A TV show that comes to mind is Cagney & Lacey.

Thread Information