Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322
Ocean Pacific tube top

80s Forum: Ocean Pacific tube top

Ocean Pacific tube top

I've been looking all over the net for an image of an Ocean Pacific tube top from I think it was the 80's due to the coloring (hot pink w/ neon green trim, and purple art on the front). The reason why I'm looking for a pic of it is because it is what my wife was wearing the day we first met (the tube top was probably a hand-me-down from her mom), and I'm trying to make a custom figure of me, and her how we looked the day we met. So if I can can find a pic of this tube top I can make this special little display of the day we met for her in her china hutch for our 16th wedding anniversary on New Years day.

So I'm really hoping that with this being an 80's website maybe someone on here either had this same top, or knew someone who had it, and maybe if you do remember it, one of you might have a picture of it.

Re: Ocean Pacific tube top

Checkout on google the picture you are searching .Curly hair will go with the tube top . They will look very good on tube top . I do different types of hairstyles on different dresses . My favourite is fluffy twist .

Thread Information