Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322
80's track with a Male singer slow beat with a young child talking through the song.

80s Forum: 80's track with a Male singer slow beat with a young child talking through the song.

80's track with a Male singer slow beat with a young child talking through the song.

Sorry this question is so vague but its been bugging me for absolutely years, i need to know this song.

I have vague memories as a kid about it, It was a male singer singing a slow paced song with a young boy in the music video, i'm pretty sure the song was about the boy?. The kid would speak (not sing) short sentences throughout the song. I remember in the video there was some kind of spot light shining on the kid, I'm even sure the kid mentions Bigfoot (the truck) in the song. Possibly a UK singer.

Any ideas?

It's been bugging me for years, its getting to the point where I'm watching every 80's music hits on youtube.

Leigh

Re: 80's track with a Male singer slow beat with a young child talking through the so

This is only a guess, but it could be Karel Fialka - "Hey Matthew". Just a thought.

Re: 80's track with a Male singer slow beat with a young child talking through the so

themysteryman - thats the same song i was thinking of.
    Radio presenter for Moray Firth Radio, The Radio Academy Scotland Station of the Year for 2012.
    I interview the stars of the 80s and let you hear it on my show *80s Rewind*
    Download the podcasts (80s Rewind Again) for free now on itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/...in/id564125251
    Like us on Facebook for lots of 80s fun https://www.facebook.com/80sRewindAgain

its only taken me 4 years to check back to this post! Sorry!!

Yes that was it!!

THANKS SOOO MUCH!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by themysteryman View Post
    This is only a guess, but it could be Karel Fialka - "Hey Matthew". Just a thought.
    THANK YOU!!

Thread Information