Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
MUHAMID ALI

80s Forum: MUHAMID ALI

Thread: MUHAMID ALI

Post MUHAMID ALI

My family and I saw this wonderful movie on Christmas day. It was very interesting and informative. But I have to warn you, the begning is very slow and this movie is 3 hours long. I love Wil Smith so I didn't mind at all. If you love boxing you will enjoy this movie.

I don't like boxing either but I absoultly adore Will Smith!I won tickets to that movie.Still waiting to get them in the mail.
    Take me back to the 80's!

80'saholic!

fan of all thing's horror
    especially vampires

I really do want to see this movie, but I think I'll wait for it to come out on video. I can't stand to sit in a movie theater for 3 hours. Harry Potter was long enough at 2 and a half hours. My butt gets tired from sitting that long. And I can't pause the movie when I need the bathroom.
    ~jen~

Totally stalked by 80s Trivia
    Wavemaster's favourite former teacher
    >>>Officially stalking djdaffy<<<
    ~~MMMMMM Chasey~~

jen* has a space

Originally posted by jen*:
    <STRONG>I really do want to see this movie, but I think I'll wait for it to come out on video.</STRONG>
    I feel the same way jen*. It interests me a great deal, but I don't want to put up with the lines and people for this film.
    Trixter

Smile

I am going to see Ali later today. I think it is unbelievable brave of Will Smith to play the role of a living legend. People are whispering Oscar contention. Who would have thought, that the Fresh Prince of Bel Air would be likely to get an Oscar nomination? I would have died laughing if you had told me so 10 years ago.

I thought Will Smith would be an unlikely choice to play Ali when I first heard that he got the part, but I have to say that from the trailers I've seen, he does a real nice job playing the role. I want to see it but I may wait and watch it on my big screen when it comes out on DVD.
    Wally

http://BenatarFanClub.com The Official Fanclub

I went and saw it today and I absolutely loved it. One of the best movies I have seen this year. Will Smith is incredible and you completely forget that it's not the real Ali shortly into the movie. It's a must-see for boxing fans and for people who wants to know just how controversial this man was. It is however one of those movies where it doesn't matter much whether you watch in a theatre or at home. I enjoyed it and will enjoy again when it comes out on DVD.

Thread Information