Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Whitesnake - "Whitesnake"

80s Forum: Whitesnake - "Whitesnake"

Thumbs up Whitesnake - "Whitesnake"

This 1987 release was the breakthrough album Whitesnake made to get theirselves known on the charts. With such singles as "Still Of The Night", "Here I Go Again", and "Is This Love?" they were well on their way to chart success.

The band formed in 1977 and had a few albums that came out between '77 to '87 with mediocre success. "Whitesnake" the self-titled album went to sell 6 million copies in the U.S. alone.

Comparsions to the sound of this album is often compared to Led Zeppelin. This 9 track album contains lots of hard rocking songs and including the power ballad "Is This Love?" My favorite picks for the album are: "Is This Love", "Still Of The Night", "Give Me All Your Love".

Tracks:

1. Crying In The Rain
    2. Bad Boys
    3. Still Of The Night
    4. Here I Go Again
    5. Give Me All Your Love
    6. Is This Love
    7. Children Of The Night
    8. Straight For The Heart
    9. Don't Turn Away

This is one of my favorite CD's!! 'Still of the Night' was the them song for me and my group of friends! We even made up a silly dance that we lip-singed to!!

Caligula's bestest friend.
    Hey Triv, you can dance..for inspiration..
    Stalkee of chasey.
    One of DJ's favorites
    Secretly admiring Retrobaby....shhh
    Mischief brewer with TX

MY SPACE
    Facebook

~Fight over the clouds, over earth, over canyon
    They fight for our love, for our blood, over heaven,
    Fight over love, over sun,
    over nothing, they fight till they die,
    and for what? For their lives ending.~

Re: Whitesnake - "Whitesnake"

I like the original version of HERE I GO AGAIN much better than the album version!! (Crap compared to the other version)

I was in my first year of college when this came out. Ah, memories.

There isn't a bad cut on this album. I have an old tape that I've totally worn out. It's an excellent album.

Thumbs up Re: Whitesnake - "Whitesnake"

Yes, Just Great! Apart from 'Here I Go Again' they also crippled 'In The Still Of The Night' by cutting that trancy middle part out for air play.

Brilliant album from start to finish. Coverdale and Sykes really stand out on this album.

One of my favorite albums.. I'm surprised none of their other albums sounded anything like this.. It's really an enigma to me...

But dont you like the original "Here i go again" better than the one on this album?? (I know I do)

Quote Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
    But dont you like the original "Here i go again" better than the one on this album?? (I know I do)
    Công ty TNHH SX – TM Hùng Phát chuyên cung cấp bom nuoc hoa tien k*nh chúc bạn buôn may bán đắt !

Công ty TNHH SX – TM Hùng Phát
    Hotline: 0938 344 566
    Web site máy bơm điện chìm : hupa.com.vn
    Địa chỉ : Lô J19 đường số 6 khu công nghiệp Hải Sơn xã Đức Hòa huyện Đức Hòa Long An

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty.seoer View Post
    Công ty TNHH SX – TM Hùng Phát chuyên cung cấp bom nuoc hoa tien k�*nh chúc bạn buôn may bán đắt !
    Công ty TNHH SX – TM Hùng Phát Hotline: 0938 344 566 Web site máy bơm điện chìm : hupa.com.vn Địa chỉ : Lô J19 đường số 6 khu công nghiệp Hải Sơn xã Đức Hòa huyện Đức Hòa Long An
    Công ty TNHH SX – TM Hùng Phát chuyên cung cấp Máy bơm nước trục ngang k*nh chúc bạn buôn may bán đắt !

Công ty TNHH SX – TM Hùng Phát
    Hotline: 0938 344 566
    Web site máy bơm nước : hupa.com.vn
    Địa chỉ : Lô J19 đường số 6 khu công nghiệp Hải Sơn xã Đức Hòa huyện Đức Hòa Long An

Quote Originally Posted by hupa2018 View Post
    Công ty TNHH SX – TM Hùng Phát chuyên cung cấp Máy bơm nước trục ngang k�*nh chúc bạn buôn may bán đắt !
    Công ty TNHH SX – TM Hùng Phát Hotline: 0938 344 566 Web site máy bơm nước : hupa.com.vn Địa chỉ : Lô J19 đường số 6 khu công nghiệp Hải Sơn xã Đức Hòa huyện Đức Hòa Long An
    Công ty Bán m*ng PE quấn bằng máy giá rẻ Cao Đông Thịnh chúc c*a h*ng của bạn l*m việc th*nh công v* nhớ ủng hộ công ty mình nhé

Địa chỉ: ĐT747 Hội Nghĩa Tân Uyên Bình Dương
    Hotline: 0934 213 913 - 0961 207 749
    Wedsite Bán băng keo hai mặt giá rẻ : caodongthinh.com

Thread Information