Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
THAT 80's SHOW - Information

80s Forum: THAT 80's SHOW - Information

Arrow THAT 80's SHOW - Information

I tried to post this message to the Calendar Events, it gave me a message that I did not have permisson. Can someone move this there?

"The 80's Show" Premiere's Wenesday Jan. 23 on FOX at 8PM ET/PT.

STARRING:
    Glenn Howerton
    (Corey)
    Tinsley Grimes
    (Katie)
    Eddie Shin
    (Roger)
    Chyler Leigh
    (Tuesday)
    Brittany Daniel
    (Sophia)
    Geoff Pierson
    (RT)
    Margaret Smith
    (Margaret)

PRODUCED BY: Carsey-Werner-
    Mandabach

CREATED BY:
    Terry Turner
    Mark Brazill
    Linda Wallem

EXECUTIVE
    PRODUCERS:
    Terry Turner
    Mark Brazill
    Linda Wallem
    Christine Zander
    Marcy Carsey
    Tom Werner
    Caryn Mandabach

DIRECTOR:
    David Trainer (pilot)
    Terry Hughes (series)

THAT '80s SHOW
    Wednesdays on FOX (8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT)

The date is 1984. The location is San Diego, just one hour outside of the big dream we call Los Angeles. Corey (Glenn Howerton) and Katie (Tinsley Grimes) live with their Dad RT (Geoff Pierson) and Corey's friend Roger (Eddie Shin). Corey is a creative soul who is trying to make it in the music world in a decade that only appreciates financial success. Although his father, RT, is a successful professional who is about to strike gold with his Gut Whacker and ride the '80s fitness marketing craze wave, Corey finds it difficult to get in the game. On the other hand, Corey's friend Roger idolizes Ronald Reagan and listens to motivation tapes while trying to find his way into corporate America. The household is rounded out by Corey's younger sister Katie, a chip off the old block whose sweetness and naiveté make her the perfect go between for her father and brother.

At Club Piranha, a local gathering place, Sophia (Brittany Daniel) is in control. Sophia, Corey's ex, is a beautiful, "grab all that I can" kind of girl who doesn't like to limit her choices. Sophia breaks up with Corey to explore other avenues and relationships... all types of relationships. Corey's one safe haven is Permanent Record, the music store where he works for Margaret (Margaret Smith), a woman who lived through the summer of love and emerged with quite a few stories (and a rash). But things change for Corey when he's forced to deal with the new girl, Tuesday (Chyler Leigh), a punk rocker who sports a mohawk and attitude to match.

THAT '80s SHOW follows the lives of a group of twenty-somethings finding their way through the decade. Excess ruled in the '80s - Ronald Reagan was elected for two terms, ET "phoned home" and the world cried over the death of John Lennon and smiled watching the royal wedding of Prince Charles and Lady Diana. Music will play a major role in THAT '80s SHOW. From The Pretenders, Elvis Costello and X to Michael Jackson, The Go Go's and The Motels - the music made the decade. The series will feature many alternative '80s tunes (think San Diego, 1984 tuned in to 91 X FM). This half-hour ensemble comedy series comes from celebrated producers Marcy Carsey, Tom Werner and Caryn Mandabach ("The Cosby Show," "Roseanne," "That '70s Show," "Grounded for Life") and creators/executive producers Terry Turner ("3rd Rock From the Sun," "That '70s Show," "Wayne's World," "The Brady Bunch Movie"), Mark Brazill ("3rd Rock From the Sun," "That '70s Show") and Linda Wallem ("Cybill," "That '70s Show") and executive producer Christine Zander ("3rd Rock From the Sun").
    Wally

http://BenatarFanClub.com The Official Fanclub

Question

That's weird...according to this, everyone should have permissions to post public events in the calender Has anyone else had any problems?

I'll move it over anyway...

Thanks, Roem!
    I thought it was weird too. I've posted in here before without any problems until tonight.
    Wally

http://BenatarFanClub.com The Official Fanclub

Cool

I just looked in the Calender and it says you've already posted about that in the calender for the 23rd Maybe it was just because you'd already posted the event previously?

Nevermind....I found the problem You should be able to post in here just fine now...as well as everyone else

Thanks for the information Sarg. I can't wait until this show comes on.

Thread Information