Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Alanis Morissette

80s Forum: Alanis Morissette

Cool Alanis Morissette

Recently got the new one by Alanis. Under Rug Swept. Very good cd. Definitely recommend it. Some great songs on it. Shows another side of her personality with this one. May not be 80's, but go listen to it!!! lol

Queen of Fluff
    sister of Ther & Ty in the sisterhood
    Water Elemental of the 80s Xchange Coven

Goddess of Caffienated Beverages

I love Alanis, she's such an intelligent songwriter. People say she's must have a lot of anger inside her because of some of the songs she writes, but she reminds me of Morrisey, they used to say he wrote such miserable songs, but they missed a great deal of humour in his lyrics.

I haven't got the new album, but hope to get it soon. She's definitely one of the best from the nineties.

I agree with you guys. She is truly excellent. Although her songs are great, they are missing ummm... rhythm. I don't dig the lack of rhythm, but other than that, she's quite the singer/songwriter.
    AstroGirl
    Wisdom is the fruit of experience.

Thread Information