Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Heartbreakers

80s Forum: Heartbreakers

Thread: Heartbreakers

Post Heartbreakers

Ahh, it wasn't bad. It was okay. I don't exactly remember much - but it was fairly entertaining. I like Sigourney Weaver, so maybe that's why. I forget who the other girl is - black hair - hmm.. Not a bad movie. As you can see, I'm not jumping up and down - but I was entertained.

------------------
    The loneliness just fades away
    thoughts of you just memories
    no cryin now for what we're missin
    time won't forget what you meant to me

I think the "other girl" that you have in mind is Jennifer Love Hewitt, Sal.
    I want to see "Heartbreakers" soon, because I'm a fan of both Sigourney Weaver and Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Some of the Pat Benatar fanclub members were bummed because a lot of the stuff in the trailers had Pat Benatar content in them like song titles of hers like "Heartbreaker", "Sex As A Weapon" and "Fire And Ice", but none were used for the soundtrack.

Sarg

<FONT COLOR="#6699cc" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Sarg on 03-29-2001 at 12:59 AM</font>

Thread Information